The A-11 budget process course is designed to familiarize participants with the Working Capital Fund concept and terms. This is an overview course and does not provide the participant with a detailed understanding of Navy Working Capital Fund.
- Upon completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Understand the Navy Working Capital Fund concept;
- Understand the terms associated with the Navy Working Capital fund;
- Understand the subsidiary budgets associated with the Navy Working Capital Fund; and
- Understand how billing rates are established.
Technical and administrative personnel that would like to understand the basics of the Navy Working Capital Fund concept.